excom® is a remote I/O system for use in potentially explosion hazardous locations.
It provides bus-compatible, decentralized input and output modules in
protection degree IP20 for connection of binary and analog intrinsically safe field
devices. The explosion protection type of the systems allows use in zones 1 and 2.
The fieldbus circuits are approved for use in zone 0.
- Intrinsically safe remote I/O system for use in zone 1 and zone 2
- Redundant power supplies and gateways
- Intrinsically safe connection to PROFIBUS-DP with V1 functionality
- Online programming and configuration of all parameters
- Consistent HART® parameterization from the process control system to the field device