Cooper Bussmann offers IEC Cylindrical Fuse Links. The company, a division of Cooper Industries, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of electrical products and power equipment. With its 91-year history of blazing new trails of innovative technologies, Cooper Bussmann is the leading source of circuit protection solutions in the global market place with products like fuse links, fuse holders and fusegear. These solutions are listed for use around the world including meeting agency requirements and international standards BS, IEC, VDE, DIN, UL, CSA, BIS (ISI), etc. The company’s manufacturing operations have earned ISO 9000 certification, ensuring the utmost quality across every product. The manufacturing facility in Pondicherry brings to India the leading Cooper Bussmann fuse technology. This state-of-the-art 10,000 sq.ft manufacturing plant employs over 300 personnel. With its latest and lean manufacturing systems the plant ensures efficient operations everyday.
- Range 0.5 A to 125 A
- Breaking capacity 20 kA to 120 kA
- Voltage 400 V AC, 500 V AC and 690 V AC
- Protection class – gG or aM
- Available in sizes 8 x 32, 10 x 38, 14 x 51 and 22 x 58 mm
- Available with or without indicator and with striker (for microswitch operation)
- Conforms to IEC 60269 standards