The BSM C-series provides continuous stall torques ranging from 1.2 N-m (10 Lb-In) to 30 N-m (265 Lb-In). Peak torques are 3 times continuous. The C-Series provides an economical package best used in applications with higher load inertias.
The rotor is a time proven quality design – the reliability has been proven in numerous worldwide applications. The BSM C-series is used in equipment such as: moving webs, machine tool, packaging, factory automation, material handling, printing converting, food packaging, assembly lines, and many other demanding applications.
- Up to 50% more torque in smaller package than previous designs - 3 standard frame sizes to choose
- Acceleration torques from 3.6 N-m (32 Lb-In) to 90 N-m (800 Lb-In)
- High output torque at low speed – continuous 1.2 N-m (10 Lb-In) to 30 N-m (265 Lb-In)
- Inertia range 1.8 - 42.6 Kg-cm2 ( .0016 - .038 Lb-In-s2)
- Standard windings for 160, 300, 600 bus volts- customs available
- Dependability designed in the high 155°C design
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant, multi-coated wire for reliability
- Extra high insulated stator for high voltage and current spike protection
- Superior bearings with Exxon PolyrexEM TM polyrex grease to provide 4 times greater life
- Rugged industrial construction to provide quality throughout the design
- Stock and customs available - IEC/NEMA designs