ACS 2000 general purpose drive provides simple and reliable motor control for a wide range of applications. It is designed for high reliability, easy installation and fast commissioning reducing the total cost of ownership. It can be retrofitted to control standard induction motors via a direct connection to a 4.0 - 6.9 kV line supplies (direct-to-line). Alternatively, it is available with in integrated transformer or for connection to a simple two-winding input isolation transformer to allow for flexible line side supply voltages.
- Suitable for use with or without an input isolation transformer
- Direct-to-line connection (transformerless) provides lowest cost of ownership
- Simple drive system integration
- Three in - three out cabling technique for quick and easy installation
- Suitable for new or existing induction motors
- Modular design provides high reliability and low maintenance costs